Antipasto SaladCourse: SidesCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
19oz cheese tortellini
1/4 cup sliced back olives
1 cup pepperoni cut into small pieces
1 cup salami cut into small pieces
8oz cubed mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup sliced Peperoncino peppers
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbs red wine vinegar
1/2 tbs minced garlic
1/4 tsp italian seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions, drain and let the tortellini completely cool down.
- In a large bowl add all of the dressing ingredients together and whisk to combine.
- To the bowl with the dressing in it add the tortellini, black olives, pepperonis, salami, mozzarella cheese, and Peperoncino peppers stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Enjoy
- You can add any toppings you enjoy to this pasta salad, for example bell peppers or anything!