Chicken & Salsa CasseroleCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
3/4 cup Basmati
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
150z can black beans, drained and rinsed
16oz favorite salsa
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 Tbs chili powder
1/2 tsp oregano
2 chicken breasts
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 green onions
- While the oven is pre heating to 375℉,
- Add the beans, salsa, corn, rice, chili powder, oregano, and broth to a 8×8 baking dish. Give it a really good stir.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thirds and place into the mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake covered for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and try the rice, if its not completely cooked through bake it for additional 10-15 minutes.
- Once rice is complete, top with cheese and place uncovered bake in the oven for a few minutes.
- Top with chopped green onions and enjoy!