Lazy Beef StroganoffCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound of ground beef
1 tbs corn starch
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups beef broth
8 oz large egg noodles
2 cups frozen peas
1/2 cup sou cream
- Begin by cooking browning the ground beef until completely cooked in a deep pan. Use a paper towel and a spatula to remove any access grease.
- Add the cornstarch, salt and pepper and give it a really good stir.
- Pour the beef broth and milk into the skillet, give it another good stir.
- Stir in the noodles until mostly covered. Simmer covered for 5 minutes (stir frequently) then simmer uncovered for 5-7 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
- Turn heat all the way low, stir in the frozen peas and let simmer for 3-4 minutes. Turn the heat off and stir in the sour cream. Serve hot and enjoy!