Marry Me Skillet ChickenCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/3 cup flour
2 tbs olive oil
2 tbs butter
2 tbs minced garlic
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp thyme
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1 tbs fresh basil
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken and cover in flour.
- Heat a large saucepan over med heat with the olive oil and butter
- Place the chicken in and cook 5-6 minutes per side until cooked completely through. Set aside and cover.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook 45 – 60 seconds. Pour in the chicken broth scraping the bits of the base of the pan. Lower heat and add in the cheese, cream, and oregano. Low simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper and the chicken. Simmer for additional 3 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil and serve over egg noodles, rice or even cauliflower rice!