Red & Green Chili Chicken EnchiladasCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
3 large chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
4 oz can diced green chilis
1/2 cup sour cream
20oz enchilada sauce
3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
package of flour tortillas or corn tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, green chili, sour cream, 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup cheese and mix well.
- In the bottom of (2) 9×13 aluminum baking tins, pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce evenly to prevent the tortillas from sticking.
- To assemble the enchiladas, place a couple spoonfuls into a tortilla and roll it up and pace in baking tin.
- Top with the remaining enchilada sauce (as much as desired) and cheese. Add a tight layer of cling wrap over followed by a layer of aluminum foil.
- Label it with date made, recipe and cooking instructions.
- Bake thawed or freshly made at 350℉ covered for 35 minutes, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remember to remove cling wrap before baking!