Sheet Pan Chicken ParmesanCourse: Main, Lunch, dinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb baby potatoes, halved
1 lb asparagus
dash of paprika, salt and pepper
3/4 cup mayo
1/2 cup fine shredded parmesan cheese
2 lbs chicken tenderloins
1 tbs olive oil
1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400℉ and place potatoes on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and drizzle 1 tbs olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Place in oven for 18 minutes.
- While the potatoes are in the oven, in a bowl mix the mayo and cheese.
- Pull the pototoes out of oven and in the center of the sheet pan, lay a bed of asparugus.
- Place the chicken tenerloins right on top of the asparagus, spread the parmesan mix ontop of the chicken, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake at 400℉ for about 20 minute, for the last 3 minutes broil on high.