Tortellini CasseroleCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 19 oz bag frozen tortellini
24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
15 oz jar alfredo sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1lb Italian sausage links
1 white onion diced
- Preheat oven to 400℉ and grease a 9×13 baking dish
- In a pan, cook the sausage with the onion.
- Once cooked, remove the excess grease then add in the sauce’s and stir well. Now add and stir in the tortellini.
- Add a half layer of the tortellini mixture to the baking dish and top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. add the rest of the tortellini mixture from the pan and top with additional cup of cheese.
- Bake covered for about 40 minutes, uncover and bake additional 10 minutes.