2 Ingredient Pizza Dough – BBQ Chicken PizzaCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- Pizza Dough Ingredients-
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour (you will need more flour if your dough is super sticky)
Olive oil spray for greasing the pizza pan
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Ingredients-
2 cups cooked shredded chicken, I used part of a rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup BBQ sauce, divided
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Mix yogurt and flour together in a bowl or electric mixer. Knead dough by hand or in your electric mixer for 5 minutes. If the dough is too sticky add a little more flour.
- Grease your pizza pan with non-stick spray
- Using a rolling pin roll the dough out into a large circle. Place on pizza pan. Top with your favorite toppings OR follow the bbq chicken instructions.
- BBQ Chicken Instructions-
- Combine 1/4 cup of the bbq sauce and chicken together in a bowl
- Spread 1/4 cup of the bbq sauce on the dough
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over the bbq sauce on the pizza, sprinkle the chicken out over the mozzarella cheese, next scatter the onion over the cheese, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the cheese is melty and the crust is golden brown. Enjoy!