20 – Minute Chicken Broccoli TortelliniCourse: DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
2 tbs olive oil
1 lb chicken breast, cubed
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tbs minced garlic
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 cup milk
20 oz refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
1 head of broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- To a large dutch oven or pot add the oil over medium heat once oil is hot add in the chicken cook for 7-8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Remove the chicken to a separate plate set to the side.
- To the same pot we cooked the chicken in add the minced garlic stir the garlic around until it’s fragrant (about 20 seconds)
- Now add in the broth and milk stir well and bring up to a gentle boil.
- Now add the tortellini and broccoli let simmer stirring frequently for about 5-6 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and add in the parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and add back in the cooked chicken. Stir frequently until the cream cheese melts. Serve and enjoy!