7UP Bunt CakeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup 7 UP
1 box yellow cake mix
3.4oz box vanilla instant pudding mix
- Glaze for the top at the end:
2 cups powdered sugar
3 – 4 tbs milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- To a large bowl add the eggs, oil, and 7 UP beat well. Now add in the cake mix and pudding mix beat until well combined.
- Grease and four a bunt pan so the cake doesn’t stick pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until the bunt has cooked through.
- To a medium sized bowl add all of the glaze ingredients and whisk well until smooth if needed add 1 – 2 tbs more milk in to make the glaze thinner.
- Once the bunt cake is out of the oven let it completely cool down. Drizzle the glaze over the top and enjoy!