Bacon Egg & Cheese Breakfast BombsCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 tbs milk
Dash of Salt and pepper
1 tbs butter
16oz can refrigerated biscuits
1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon, or sausage
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To a medium sized bowl add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- To a skillet over medium heat add the 1 tbs butter. Once melted add the egg mixture let cook and stir occasionally until you have scrambled eggs.
- Using a rolling pin roll each biscuit out thin. Fill each biscuit with a little bit of the cheese, scrambled egg, and bacon. Bring the edges together and pinch to seal the seams. Place seam side down in a round greased 9 inch cake pan.
- Glaze: In a small sauce pan add all of the “glaze” ingredients whisk frequently, bring to a boil then pour over the top of the breakfast bombs. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.