Baked OatmealCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 large egg
2 tbs melted coconut oil
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 fresh strawberries
1/4 cup chocolate chips
additional fresh fruit for topping
- While oven is preheating to 375℉, spray an 8×8 baking dish and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Next add in the egg, maple syrup, milk, vanilla, coconut oil. Mash one of the bananas and stir in the the mix very well.
- Lightly mix in half of the strawberries, banana and chocolate chips.
- Add the mix to the baking dish and top it with the rest of the strawberry, chocolate chips and banana.
- Bake for about an hour checking at the 50 minute mark, when its done there will be a golden color on top and the middle will be firm.
- Once out of the oven, let cool for a few minutes and serve! I like to drizzle maple syrup and milk on top!