Beef StroganoffCourse: BEEF, MAIN, ONE-POTCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 tbs olive oil
8oz white mushrooms, sliced
1 white onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 lb ground beef
3 tbs all-purpose flour
1 tsp paprika
1/4 cup chicken broth
4 cups beef broth
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
8oz egg noodles
3/4 cup sour cream
- In a large pot, heat the oil over med-high and add the mushrooms and cook until brown. Remove to a separate plate
- Add beef to the pan and cook for about 7 minutes or intil about 80% of the way cooked. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the onions and garlic, cook for a few minutes until soft and beef completely cooked.
- Add in the seasonings and the flour, mix and cook for about a minute.
- Pour in the chicken broth, scraping the bottom of the pan as you go, and cook until liquid is mostly gone.
- Pour in beef broth and bring to simmer. Add in the mushrooms and noodles. Cover and let simmer on low, gently stirring a few times until noodles are cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream