Biscuit Breakfast CupsCourse: Breakfast, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/3 pound breakfast sausage
1 tbs all purpse flour
dash salt and pepper
3/4 cup milk
2 tbs butter
.5 cup shredded frozen hashbrowns
2 tbs milk
- In a pan, cook the sausage completely through and crumble.
- Add in flour, salt and pepper and mix well. Slowly add in the milk and mix.
- After a couple minutes of simmering, remove from heat and set aside.
- In another pan, heat the butter and add in the hasbrowns.
- In a bowl, add two eggs, seasonings of choice, salt and pepper, and 2 tbs milk and whisk together.
- Once hasbrowns golden in color add in the eggs scramble together.
- To a muffin tin, peel biscuits in half horizontally and stretch to form to cups.
- Add a scoop of hashbrowns, eggs, 1 tsp salsa (optional), gravy and a little scoop of cheese.
- Bake at 375℉ for 20 – 30 minutes or until golden.