Blueberry French Toast CupsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/4 loaf of french bread
1 cup milk
2 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup fresh blueberries OR strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the bread into small cubes
- To a large bowl add the eggs, milk, syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla extract whisk well.
- Generously spray a 12 muffin pan with non-stick spray place the bead cubes in the muffin pan, place the fresh blueberries around the bread in the pan, pour the egg mixture evenly over the bread make sure each bread piece has been touched by the egg mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the egg has set.
- To serve pour maple syrup over the top and enjoy!