Blueberry MuffinsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 2/3 cups flour
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp sat
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- Streusel Topping
1 tbs melted butter
3 tbs flour
1 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, salt, baking powder, flour, and sugar whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl add the, eggs, oil, milk, vanilla, mix to combine.
Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Line a 12 muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Scoop the muffin mixture evenly into the muffin tin.
- To make the streusel combine the “streusel” ingredients together and sprinkle on top of the muffin dough in the muffin tin. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Enjoy