Chicken Broccoli and Rice SkilletCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 tbs olive oil
1 lb chicken tenderloins
1 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1.5 cups water
10oz can cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup, OR regular cream of mushroom OR cream of chicken
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 3/4 cup uncooked instant minute white rice
2 cups fresh broccoli
Optional: 1/2 cup Colby jack cheese, shredded
- Season chicken on both sides with a dash of pepper and seasoned salt.
- Cut the broccoli into very small bite sized pieces so it will be able to cook properly. Set to the side.
- To a large deeper skillet over medium heat add the olive oil once hot add in the chicken. Cook chicken for about four minutes on each side or until cooked though. Remove chicken to a separate plate and set to the side.
- To the same skillet add in the water, cream of soup, paprika, and onion powder stir well to bring up to a simmer and combine the ingredients.
- Once simmering stir in the rice and broccoli.
- Place the cooked chicken over the top of everything. Cover with lid. Let simmer for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender. Sprinkle with cheese if desired and enjoy!