Creamy Chicken BroccoliCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb chicken breast, cubed
1 tbs olive oil
1/4 cup water
1 lb fresh broccoli florets
1/2 lb rotini pasta
1/2 tsp of each (onion powder, garlic powder, paprika)
Dash of salt and pepper
1 can cream of mushroom
1.5 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a pot of boiling water add the pasta and cook according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
- To a skillet on the stove over medium heat add the olive oil, once the oil is hot add the chicken and season with all of the seasonings cook through. Once cooked add the broccoli to the pan with the water cook for 3 minutes to soften the broccoli.
- To a large bowl add the cream of mushroom, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and milk stir to combine. Now add in the cooked chicken and broccoli and pasta stir well.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray add the mixture in the baking dish sprinkle the top with the remainder of the cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes take the foil off and continue to bake for 8 minutes. Enjoy