EASY Cinnamon Rolls – Roll Dough Recipe
1 loaf Rhodes frozen bread dough, thawed
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
4 tbs melted butter
5oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs milk
- In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface into a rectangle.
- Spread the melted butter on top of the dough. Spread the brown sugar mixture over the top of the butter.
- Roll the dough up lengthwise in to a log. Slice into 2 inch thick rolls normally I make 9-12 rolls. Grease a baking dish with non-stick spray then place the rolls in. Cover the top with a greased sheet of cling wrap. In a warm place let the rolls double in size.
- To begin on the frosting to a bowl add the butter and cream cheese beat together until well combined. Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk beat until smooth. Set to the side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the cling wrap then bake for 20-22 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Once out of the oven frost the cinnamon rills with the frosting and enjoy!