Egg and Veggie Bake – DinnerCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 tbs olive oil
8oz white mushrooms, sliced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup water, or milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- To a skillet over medium heat add the olive oil once hot add the mushrooms and diced bell pepper. Suate until the vegetables are soft.
- To a large bowl crack your 12 eggs in add the, salt, pepper, and water. Whisk well to scramble the eggs.
- Grease a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour the egg mixture into the casserole dish. Pour the softened vegetables over the eggs.
- Bake for 17-25 minutes or until the egg has set. Enjoy!