PizzaCourse: Main, Lunch, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1613 inch pizzas
3 cups warm water
2 tbs active dry yeast
3 tbs honey
1/3 cup olive oil
dash garlic powder and Italian seasoning
9 cups all purpose flour
For the toppings: This makes (4) 13 inch pizzas, one large jar of sauce and any toppings you enjoy!
- In a stand mixer bowl, whisk together the water, yeast and honey. Let sit for 5 minutes to activate the yeast
- Once the yeast has activated, add in oil and a dash of garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- With the dough hook on your stand mixer, slowly add in 2 cups of flour at a time using about 9 cups flour total. You want the dough to have a elastic consistency.
- Half the dough, and place in two separate large bowls. Spray one side of cling wrap with non stick oil and place oil side down over the bowl. Place in warm place for about an hour to allow dough to rise (almost doubles in size). One hour
- To a floured surface, take one dough ball at a time and knead it about 5 times, then divide it in half. Repeat for second dough ball. Total of 4 even sized dough balls.
- Roll dough into 13 – 16 inch rounds, place a sprinkle of corn meal on pizza tray then add the pizza dough and bake at 425℉ for about 8 minutes. Remove and place to a rounded cardboard cutout or on cling wrap. Repeat for the 3 remaining pizza doughs. Let the dough cool
- Begin topping the pizzas with choice of sauce, meat, veggies and anything you like.
- Completely cover with cling wrap and then aluminum foil.
- Label top with type of pizza, date made and cooking instructions.
- Bake frozen at 425℉ for 15 minutes!