Ground Beef & Brown Rice Stuffed PeppersCourse: Main, Lunch, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
8 green bell peppers
1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
1 white onion, diced
1 tbs minced garlic
8oz tomato sauce
1 cup minute brown rice
Dash garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
7oz petite diced tomatoes
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers, take out the seeds and as much white part as possible. Make sure the bell peppers can sit flat, you might need to cut a small bit off the bottoms so the can sit flat but make sure you don’t cut into the center of bell peppers. Place the peppers on a sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients excpet for the green peppers.
- On a sheet pan, begin stuffing peppers evenly.
- Top with sprinkle of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Place in the freezer for about 5 hours.
- Label a bag/container with date made, recipe and cooking instructions.
- Transfer stuffed peppers to bag and freeze!
- To cook
- Cook thawed or fresh on a sheet pan at 350℉ for 30 – 40 minutes.