Ground Turkey Potato CasseroleCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb ground turkey
2 large russet potatoes, super thinly sliced
1/2 white onion, diced
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp oregano
10oz can cream of mushroom
3/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- To a large skillet over medium heat add the turkey and cook through. Once cooked sitr in all of the seasonings.
- The sauce: To a medium sided bowl add in the cream of soup, milk, onion, pepper, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray evenly place half of the sliced potatoes on the bottom of the dish, spread half of the turkey over the potatoes, evenly pour half of the sauce mixture over the turkey. Repeat for the second layer.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 55 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle the cheese over the top, bake for an additional 15 minutes. Enjoy!