Jalapeno PoppersCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 8oz can crescent rolls
1 package cream cheese room temperature (8oz)
1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Wash the jalapeños, cut in half lengthwise and clean out the seeds.
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon together and set aside.
- Spread out the crescent dough onto the baking pan
- Spoon the mix in step 2 into the jalapeños.
- Set jalepeno onto widest part of triangle and roll up.
- Bake at 350℉ for about 15 minutes or until crescents are golden in color
- Cool for roughly 5 minutes and enjoy!