Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops – 20 Minute DinnerCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup plain Panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbs water
4 medium thick boneless pork chops
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbs olive oil
- To a shallow dish add the flour. To a second shallow dish add the panko breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese stir to combine the two ingredients. To a third shallow dish whisk the eggs and water to combine.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Dredge the pork chops in the flour, next the egg mixture, last in the panko mixture then set on a separate plate.
- To a skillet over medium heat add the olive oil once hot add the pork chops in. Only flip once while cooking so a crust can form on the outside. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- We like to eat our pork chops over a bed of mashed potatoes with brown gravy! Enjoy!