Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese CookiesCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
1 8oz can crescent rolls
8oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup peanut butter and chocolate chips, mixed
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar.
- Sprinkle a little flour and stretch out the crescent roll dough using a rolling pin. Trim the edges for a clean rectangular shape.
- Starting about a half inch from the egde, spread the mix from step 1 over the crescent sheet.
- Toss the peanut butter and chocolate chips on top.
- Roll the sheet tightly and wrap in plastic. Place in freezer for minimum 2 hours.
- At the two hour mark, preheat oven to 350 ℉
- Cut the roll into 1/2 inch pieces and place onto parchment paper lined sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until a nice golden brown color is formed.
- Cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!