Pizza BombsCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
13.8 oz refrigerated pizza dough
12 tsp pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic Butter
4 tbs melted butter
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Unroll the pizza dough and cut into 12 equal squares.
- Grab a piece of the pizza dough and stretch it out add 1 tsp of pizza sauce, 3 tsp cheese, and 2 pepperonis pinch the seems together and roll into a ball, place in your muffin tin. Repeat until your dough is gone.
- Combine the garlic butter ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Brush the tops of the pizza bombs with the garlic butter mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy dipping in marinara sauce!