Slow Cooker Pork Chops & PotatoesCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 – 4 bone-in pork chops
10oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
4 large russet potatoes, thinly sliced into circles or half moons.
1 onion, chopped
1 tbs minced garlic
3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Dash of salt and pepper
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup milk
2 cups of shredded-mixed monterey jack and colby cheese
1/4 cup sliced green onion
- In a bowl add the soup, heavy cream, milk and minced garlic and whisk it until well combined.
- In the slow cooker, layer the potatoes and onions and add a dash of salt and pepper to them.
- Pour about half of the mix from step 1 over the potato and onion layer. Top with 1 cup of cheese.
- (OPTIONAL: Brown the pork chops in a skillet over high heat with olive oil for about 1 minute on each side.)
Add the pork chops into the crockpot in one layer. Pour the rest of the mix from step 1 along with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours. Enjoy