Sweet and Sour Chicken Legs – Slow CookerCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
8 chicken drumsticks
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 cup BBQ sauce
1 can – 20 oz crushed pineapple, with juices
1 red bell pepper, diced into large chunks
1 green bell pepper, diced into large chunks
1 yellow onion, diced into large chunks
Cooked white rice to enjoy this meal with!
- Spray the slow cooker with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl add the chicken broth and BBQ sauce whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken into the slow cooker, pour the BBQ sauce mixture all over the chicken, add the bell peppers, onion, and crushed pineapple stir.
- Cook on LOW for 7 hours or HIGH for 5 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked enjoy over white rice!