Taco PastaCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb ground beef
9oz elbow pasta
1 can rotel (10oz)
3 tbs taco seasoning
1 cup water
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside
- In a large pan cook the ground beef then drain the grease once the beef is cooked. Add the taco seasoning, water, cooked pasta, and rotel. Stir to combine and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish then dump the ground beef pasta mixture in your baking dish spread it out evenly. Sprinkle the cheese over the top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melty. Top with your favorite toppings, sour cream, tomatoes, salsa, and guacamole.