Taco Stuffed ShellsCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb ground beef
17-20 jumbo pasta shells
1 cup salsa
2 tbs taco seasoning
1/4 cup water
4 tbs cream cheese, cubed
10oz red enchilada sauce
1 1/2 cups Mexican style cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large skillet over medium heat add the ground beef break it up and cook it through.
- To a large pot of boiling water add the pasta shells in and cook according to the box instructions. Drain and set to the side.
- Remove any grease in the skillet from the ground beef. Now add in the salsa, taco seasoning and water stir to combine the ingredients. Stir in the cubed cream cheese and let it melt down.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray pour half of the enchilada sauce down to the bottom of the baking dish. Fill the shells with 3 tbs of the ground beef taco mixture then place in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the shells and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Top with your favorite taco toppings and enjoy!