Turkey Meatballs – DinnerCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: easy
1 lb ground turkey
1/2 yellow onion, finally diced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients. Mix until the ingredients are well combined in the turkey.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil (spray with non-stick spray).
- Roll the turkey mixture into meatballs normally between 14-16 meatballs. Place onto the sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and flip the meatballs continue to bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until cooked.
- We like to enjoy these meatballs with spaghetti or in meatball subs!