Turkey Stuffed Cabbage SkilletCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb ground turkey, lean
1 white onion, diced
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1 1/2 cups water
14oz diced tomatoes
1 cup minute white rice
1/2 large head green cabbage, chopped
1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- To a large pot or dutch oven add the turkey and diced onion break turkey up and cook it through.
- Stir seasonings in, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried thyme.
- Stir in water, diced tomatoes, and rice. Bring mixture up to a simmer
- Stir in cabbage. Simmer covered for 10 minutes stirring frequently or until rice is tender.
- Sprinkle in cheese, let melt down and enjoy!