Baked Tented SalmonCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 lb salmon
2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs garlic salt
1/3 cup italian dressing (use your favorite italian salad dressing)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon in the middle of the foil, drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with garlic salt, and pour Italian dressing on top
- Tent aluminum foil and bake salmon for 10-14 minutes.
- After salmon is cooked, take aluminum foil off the top and broil for 3 minutes, then enjoy!