Breakfast Biscuit CasseroleCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb breakfast sausage
1 can of biscuits (about 10 biscuits)
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large skillet over medium heat on the stove add the sausage, break it up and cook it through. Remove any great in the pan. Set to the side.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cut each biscuit into four smaller pieces. Place each of the biscuit pieces on the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the sausage evenly over the biscuits pieces.
- To a medium sized bowl crack the eggs in and season with salt, pepper, add the water in. Whisk to scramble the eggs. Pour the egg mixture over the top of the sausage.
- Bake for 25-30 minuets or until the egg has set and the biscuits look golden brown on top. Enjoy!