Breakfast Pizza w/ Crescent Roll DoughCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1 log crescent roll dough
1/2 lb cooked crumbled sausage
1 cup frozen & defrosted hash browns
1 cup chedda cheese
1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Begin cooking over medium heat sausage and crumbling as you go. About 15 minutes.
- Roll out crescent dough and form to pizza pan. Pinch edges to form a crust. * Important step to contain the liquids in step #4
- Add the cooked crumbled sausage, defrosted hash browns, and cheese.
- In a bowl mix the eggs, milk, and pepper and pour in the mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375℉ for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!