Breakfast SandwichesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
12 slices cheese, cheddar or your favorite
9 slices cooked breakfast meat (sausage, bacon, or ham)
2 tbs whole milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Set oven to 325℉ and spray a 9×13 baking dish
- Mix together the milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish and bake for 17-23 minutes. Once the eggs are set through the center its cooked.
- Remove form heat and let cool before portioning into 9 pieces.
- Lay out an english muffing and stack with egg slice, meat and cheese. Enjoy or keep them in the refrigerator/freezer to meal prep.
- To reheat from the fridge/freezer I normally microwave the sandwich until its warm or you can air fry it