Chicken Alfredo BakeCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
12oz frozen broccoli
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
Dash of salt and pepper
3 tbs olive oil
3 cups favorite pasta – I used bowties
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 tbs salted butter
1 tbs garlic
2 tbs flour
3 cups milk
1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Cook pasta in salt water according to package instructions. In the last 2 minutes of pasta cooking, add in broccoli. Drain and set aside.
- Dice 2 cups rotisserie chicken.
- Making the sauce: In a large skillet. melt the butter and add in garlic for 1 minute. Stir in the flour for 1 minute. Slowly add milk. Bring to a low simmer for 2 minutes whisk frequently to thicken. Sprinkle in the cheeses and give it a really good stir.
- Assembling the casserole: Combine the noodles, sauce, chicken and broccoli. Place in a greased 9×13 casserole dish topped with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes. Let it sit for 5 – 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- If you would like before you place in the oven you can add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or crushed ritz crackers on the very top.