Chicken Broccoli BakeCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
4 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup cream cheese
2 tbs mayonnaise
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Dash of salt and pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To a deep pan on the stove add the water and broccoli cover with a lid and steam for about two minutes or until fork tender.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and seasonings stir to combine.
- Now add the chicken, broccoli, and 1/2 cup of cheese stir everything together.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and add the casserole mixture in there sprinkle with the remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melty. Enjoy