Christmas Crack (Toffee Bars)
1 package honey graham crackers
5 regular sized Hershey’s bars
1 cup butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Place the graham crackers side by side to the bottom of the baking dish.
- To a sauce pan over medium heat add the butter and let melt down. Now add the brown sugar and pecans in and stir constantly and bring the mixture up to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and pour over the graham crackers, spread out evenly and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once out of the oven immediately unwrap the Hershey’s bars and place them on a single later over the toffee layer. (You will need to break the chocolate up a little)
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and let sit for 7 minutes to melt the chocolate.
- Now that the chocolate is melty remove the aluminum foil, using a spatula spread the chocolate out evenly over the top. Let cool completely before enjoying, break into smaller pieces and Enjoy!