Cinnamon Roll BitesCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
16oz refrigerated canned biscuits
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbs cinnamon
- Glaze for the top
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
3 tbs melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2-3 tbs milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×9 (or 8×8) baking dish.
- Place the sugar and cinnamon into large ziplock bag and shake well.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 smaller pieces then place into the ziplock bag with the cinnamon and sugar shake to coat each biscuit in the sugar.
- Place each biscuit piece into the greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Combine the glaze ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well until smooth.
- Once out of the oven pour glaze over the top and enjoy!