Crispy Baked Chicken TendersCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
2/3 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 1/2 – 2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper if you have a cooling rack that goes over the sheet pan use it and spray it with non-stick spray.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl, in a second shallow bowl crack eggs in and whisk well, in a third shallow bowl add panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings stir the ingredients to combine.
- Coat each chicken tenderloin in the flour, next coat in the egg was, lastly coat in the panko mixture. Place on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!