Crockpot Ham & Potato SoupCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
32 oz frozen diced potatoes
3 carrots, shredded
3 tsp minced garlic
1 white onion, diced
Dash of salt, pepper and celery salt
1/4 cup butter, sliced
8 oz cooked ham, diced
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Freezer Meal Prep
- Label your gallon sized freezer bag
- Place all ingredients (except broth, heavy cream and cheddar cheese) in a bag/container and freeze.
Have the broth, heavy cream and cheddar cheese on hand the day its cooked.
- In The Slow Cooker
- Place in the slow cooker with 4 cups of chicken broth.
- If frozen, cook on low for 8 hours or high for 5 hours.
- If thawed, cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once cooking time is completed, stir in heavy cream and top with cheese!