Easy Chicken Divan CasseroleCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
1 pound cubed chicken breast
1 tbs olive oil
Dash salt and pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 C chicken broth
12oz frozen, thawed broccoli florets
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup mayo
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 Tbs melted butter
1 tsp lemon juice
- While the oven is pre heating to 350℉, in a pan begin cooking the chicken with the oil and seasonings (first 6 ingredients) until chicken completely cooked.
- Once finished, add the chicken and broccoli into a greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, condensed soup, broth and lemon juice. Pour on top of the chicken and broccoli and top with the cheese.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, it should come out bubbling!