Easy Pork TacosCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
1 white onion cut into thicker strips
1 tsp chili powder
.5 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbs lime juice
1 cup salsa verde
1 10 oz can rotel
Small pack of small flour tortillas
- Place pork in slow cooker and cover it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6 – 7 hours.
- Once pork is thoroughly cooked, shred it.
- Lay out a little tortilla and scoop a little pork into it.
- Top it with sour cream, cherry tomatoes, lime, cilantro, jalapeños and cheese!