Garlic Pull Apart Rolls – Roll Dough Recipe
20 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 tbs minced garlic
1 tbs dried parsley
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Grease a bunt pan
- To a a smaller bowl add the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and oregano.
- Evenly place the dinner rolls into the bunt pan
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese all over the rolls. Evenly pour the butter mixture over the rolls. Cover with a sheet of greased cling wrap and let sit for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the cling wrap. Bake for 20-28 minutes or until the tops of the rolls are golden. Flip the bunt pan over on a plate and enjoy!