Italian Chicken with Pasta – Slow CookerCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
25oz marinara sauce
1 white onion, diced
8oz cream cheese, cubed
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/3 cup water
1 lb chicken tenderloins (or chicken breasts)
12oz rotini pasta (or any pasta)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- To the bottom of the slow cooker add the marinara sauce, onion, cream cheese, seasonings, and water stir well. Place the chicken into the slow cooker cover with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or until the chicken is cooked.
- Shred the cooked chicken in the slow cooker.
- To a pot of boiling water add in the pasta and cook according to the box instructions, drain and place the pasta into the slow cooker. Stir to coat the pasta in the sauce. We like to top ours with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!