Mini Pizzas Using Pillsbury Pie CrustCourse: Main, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
14oz package of pillsbury pie crusts (2 pack)
1 cup marinara sauce
20 – 30 pepperoni slices
3/4 cups mozzarella, shredded
1 egg, whisked
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Use the top of a medium size cup or round cooker cutter to make about 12 – 14 circles.
- With half of the circles, spread 1 – 1.5 tsp marinara suace from the center leaving 1/4 inch of the crust bare. Put 2 -3 pepperoni slices on top of the sauce followed by 1 – 1.5 tbs cheese and 1 tsp marinara sauce.
- Use the whisked egg and brush the edges. Slice or poke a few holes in the other half of the pie crust rounds and place over the pizza. Seal the edges together with your fingers, a fork or smaller cup. Add more whisked egg to the top of all of them.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place evenly and cook for 20-23 minutes minutes or until beautifully golden.
- Serve hot with the remaning marinara sauce for extra dipping.