No Peek Chicken and Rice CasseroleCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
6.9oz box Zatarain’s Yellow rice
10oz can cream of mushroom soup
10oz can cream of celery soup
2 cups water
1 1/2 lbs chicken tenderloins
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp Lawry’s seasoned salt, or regular salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray
- In the baking dish whisk together the yellow rice, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, and water.
- Place the chicken on top of the rice and season with the seasoned salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes (no peeking while baking!)
- Remove from oven remove the foil sprinkle cheese over the top. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.