Omlet Stuffed PeppersCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
3 bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup milk
1 cup cooked breakfast sausage (Or bacon)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the peppers cut side up in a large baking dish.
- Add water to the dish and bake peppers for 5 minutes.
- Mix together eggs, sausage, milk and salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- After peppers are out of the oven pour the egg mixture in the peppers.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes